The WOW! Factory Summer 2022 Art Camp T-Shirt Contest
- The T-shirt Design Contest is open to all interested in attending a Summer 2022 Art Camp at The WOW! Factory
- More than one participant may work on a contest submission, though there is still only one prize
- No more than one submission per participant(s)
- Each submission must be the original composition of the participant(s)
- Each submission should be entered in such a way that it has the following characteristics so that it can easily be scanned by the T-shirt maker:
- The back side of the entry must be unmarked
- All entries must either be emailed, or a hard copy dropped off at The WOW! Factory at 3453 University Ave. Morgantown, WV 26505.
- All physical entries must be on simple blank white 8 1/2 x 11 paper. No card stock, butcher paper, tracing paper, etc.
- The orientation of the artwork must be portrait because that is how T-Shirts are seen
- The submission must be accompanied by a Summer Camp T-shirt entry form 2022 which acknowledges:
- the originality of the work by the participant(s) (does not violate copyrights)
- that the design becomes the property of The WOW! Factory
- that The WOW! Factory’s decisions concerning all matters related to this contest are final and
- the form has the necessary identifying characteristics of the participant(s)
- The entry form must be signed by each participant and each participant’s parent or legal guardian.
- Entries may be collected and several sent together or individually. Make sure that it is obvious that each entry form correctly matches up with its entry.
- If your art is in a digital format, please submit your digital work to The WOW! Factory at: firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to also include your completed Entry Form as an attachment in your email when submitting your digital artwork. Digital entries should be emailed no later than 11:55pm on Thursday, March 31st to be considered.
- Online voting will begin on The WOW! Factory Facebook page starting Friday, April 1st and will end at 8pm on Sunday, April 17th. The Winner will be announced on Facebook on Monday, April 18th. We will also reach out to the winner directly. Summer Camp T-shirt entry form 2022
The Winning Entry will receive 1 (one) FREE 2022 Summer Art Camp session, $155 value. This award is not redeemable for CASH. Credit only available for 1 consecutive week of Morning OR Afternoon camp. Camps run Monday-Friday, Morning Session 9am-12pm Afternoon Session 1-4pm.
PROCESS, GUIDELINES AND THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- T-shirt designs have some boundaries that need to be considered when beginning the design process. The design size must be adaptable to youth-sized shirts as well as adult-sized shirts. Designs are printed in black on a white T-shirt. Color-shading is not possible.
- Please submit your design in black ink on clean, wrinkle-free normal 8 1/2 x11 white paper.
- The design must be simple. Do not add small details that would get “lost” in the final printed T-shirt design.
- Designs may be created with the use of graphic design/art programs or by freehand. Using clip-art is discouraged due to copyright issues. Do not use photographs due to inability to color-shade.
- Give thoughtful consideration to the letters and words that are part of the design. The letters and word placement are as much a part of the design as the graphics.
- Color versions are no accepted.
- The winning entry will be subject to editing to best fit on the LTC-SW T-shirts. Editing may be simple or extensive, depending on the artwork.
- The design will be displayed on the front of the T-shirt.
- The T-shirt design will not display an artist’s signature. If you submit your artwork signed, the signature will be removed.